Are you, or will you be, receiving payments on an obligation of any type?
Valley Contract Servicing can handle all the details of your loan or contract payments. Most often "Contracts" collectively refers to: "Real Estate Contracts", "Notes and Deeds of Trust" or "Notes and Mortgages". They can include personal loans, car loans, business loans, rentals, and leases; among others. These are all modes of seller financing. For the seller, collecting and disbursing funds correctly can demand more time and financial knowledge then they are willing to expend.
Valley Contract Servicing Specialists can simplify the process for you.
- The terms of your signed contract or agreement are followed precisely.
- Original documents can be stored safely and conveniently at the Bank until the terms of the contract are met.
- We track principal and interest, late fees, and apply all payments properly.
- Funds are disbursed electronically or via paper check.
- Funds can be deposited directly into checking, savings or investment accounts.
Who is This Service For?
- You've sold a house, business or lot and carried back a loan or contract.(Seller Financing)
- You loaned money to someone for a car or other major purchase.
- You are collecting rent on rental property or other leased property.
- You are collecting a payment of any type.
- You and/or the payer desire a neutral third party to provide record keeping on payments.
- You want the convenience of not having to personally collect and account for the payments or take it to the bank.
- You are not sure how to satisfy the IRS interest reporting requirements.
- You want to increase the likelihood of prompt payment.
Here Are More Ways We Can Assist You:
- We will work with you or any professional working with you, such as Realtors, CPAs, and Attorneys, to set up the collection account or transfer it.
- Valley Contract Servicing collects the payments owed to you every month.
- An accurate record of every payment made and every disbursement.
- Provide individual year-end Interest Tax reporting to each payer and payee.
- Gives you greater freedom, deposits are made to your account even when you're out of town.
- Let’s you avoid unnecessary bookkeeping, phone calls, and travel expenses.
Realtors, CPAs, Attorneys
Valley Contract Servicing provides professionals with reliable and cost effective solutions to fit their client needs. As a neutral third party, Valley Contract Servicing ensures proper management of contracts involving seller financing and minimizes disputes between buyers and sellers.
Offer more options to your clients.
- Seller financing is a valuable sales and client solution tool, providing greater flexibility to put deals together and meet client goals.
- Close more sales quickly
- Qualify more buyers, even those with credit blemishes
- Make more properties saleable, even those that would not qualify for conventional financing
Contract Servicing Individual Seller Packet Available HERE
Contract Servicing Individual Buyer Packet Available HERE
To set up an account, contact us in Wenatchee at (509) 664-5452 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org