- Only $100 to open
- $1000.00 Minimum daily balance
- $6.00 monthly service charge fee if minimum daily balance goes below $1000.00
- Interest bearing account
- Unlimited Lobby and ATM Withdrawals
- Limited to 6 withdrawals by either check, ACH, POS, Sweep or other automated transaction per month
- Images of checks are available with statement
- Must be 16 years or older to open
Click Here for a list of our current Rates.
Rates may change after account opening. Fees may reduce earnings.
Click Here to begin the uOpen Online Account Opening process.
What’s included for free
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Visa Debit Card
- Telephone Banking
- Bank-owned ATM access
- Four Foreign ATM Withdrawals, Balance Transfers, Inquiries and Deposits per month
- Online and Email Alerts
- Overdraft Transfer Protection (1)
- Automatic Funds Transfers
What you pay for
|Account Related Fees|
|Monthly Service Charge Fee if minimum daily balance not met||$||6.00|
|*NSF - Returned Item Fee (per Item) (1)||$||25.00|
|*OD - Paid Item Fee (per Item) (1)||
|Stop Payment (2) (each)||$||25.00|
|Returned Item / Chargeback (3)||$||0.00|
|Excess Withdrawal Fee (each)||$||2.50|
*Created by check, in-person withdrawal, or electronic means other than point of sale or ATM transaction.
|Box of Checks||Prices Vary|
|Check Images Included in your Statement (optional)||$||0.00|
|Check Images Online||$||0.00|
|Statement Copies Online||$||0.00|
Account is subject to fees for other banking services as applicable.
(1) When you don’t have enough money in your account to cover a check or other item. These can potentially be avoided by taking advantage of Free Automatic Transfer Protection.
(2) An order to request that the Bank not pay a check that has been written but not cashed.
(3) Occurs when a check you deposited into your account does not clear the account of the person who wrote it to you. The amount that you were given credit is withdrawn from your account, but no fee is charged to you.
Federal regulation limits non-teller withdrawal transaction on Savings and Money Market accounts to 6 per statement cycle. A $2.50 fee applies for each non-teller withdrawal transaction past the allowed six. Some examples of Non-Teller transactions include: automatic payments, debit card transactions, checks and drafts. Lobby and ATM transactions are not limited, and therefore are not subject to excess transaction fees.
How can I make deposits to my account?
Currently you can make deposits using the following channels:
- Branch lobby
- ATMs that accept deposits
- Online Banking transfer
- US Mail
- Wire Transfer
- ACH (Automated Clearing House)
How can I access the money in my account?
- Use a Visa debit card or checks for purchases or payments
- Use your Visa debit card at an ATM to get cash
- Request cash back when using your Visa debit card at a store
- Use Free Online Bill Pay for making payments
- Call or visit a branch to request a cashiers check or wire transfer
- Make a withdrawal from any one of our branches
- Authorize recurring electronic money transfers to your account at another institution
How much money can I withdrawal using my debit card at an ATM?
The standard daily ATM withdrawal limit is $500 per debit card.
Does my debit card have a daily purchase limit?
Daily point of sale (POS) is $15,000.00.
How long does it take to receive a new debit card or checks?
You should expect to receive both your free debit card and checks within 10 business days of opening an account.
Is there an advantage to eStatements over traditional paper statements?
Yes, definitely. Not only are eStatements better for the environment, but they are also more timely, secure and overall convenient. To get started with eStatements, login to your Online Banking , click on the E-Documents tab and follow the simple onscreen instructions.
What do I do if my debit card or checks have become lost or stolen?
To report a lost or stolen debit cards call:
- (509) 664-5453 Monday – Friday. 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- (800) 472-3272 After Hours
To report lost or stolen checks call your local branch as soon as possible during regular business hours, or you may place a Stop Payment request yourself in your Online Banking. There is a $25 fee for each Stop Payment request.