- Earns interest
- $100 initial opening deposit.
- $10 monthly service charge fee
- $0.06 charge per item deposited
- $0.12 charge for each check posted
- Images of paid checks available in your statement and online
- Must be 18 years or older to open
Rates may change after account opening. Fees may reduce earnings.
What’s included for free
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- Visa Debit Card
- Telephone Banking
- Bank-owned ATM access
- Four Foreign ATM Withdrawals, Balance Transfers, Inquiries and Deposits per month
- Online and Email Alerts
- Overdraft Transfer Protection (1)
- Automatic Funds Transfers
What you pay for
- Monthly Service Charge Fee - $10.00
- * NSF-Return item fee (per Item) (1) - $25.00
- * OD paid item fee (per item) (1) - $25.00
- Stop Payment (each) (2) - $25.00
- Returned Item / Chargeback (3) - $0.00
- Box of Checks - Prices Vary
- Check Images Online - $0.00
- Statement Copies Online - $0.00
- Incoming Wire Transfer - $20.00
- Outgoing Domestic Wire - $20.00
- Outgoing Foreign Wire - $40.00
- ACH Origination Monthly Service Fee - $15.00
- ACH Origination per Batch - $3.00
- ACH Origination per Item - $0.10
* Created by check, in-person withdrawal, or electronic means (including recurring debit card transactions) other than point of sale or ATM transaction, unless you opt-in to Valley Balance Plus, then fees also apply to POS and ATM transactions. Maximum of 10 combined OD/NSF fees per day.
Account is subject to fees for other banking services as applicable.
(1) When you don’t have enough money in your account to cover a check or other item. These can potentially be avoided by taking advantage of Free Automatic Transfer Protection.
(2) An order to request that the Bank not pay a check that has been written but not cashed.
(3) Occurs when a check you deposited into your account does not clear the account of the person who wrote it to you. The amount that you were given credit is withdrawn from your account, but no fee is charged to you.
How can I make deposits to my account?
Currently you can make deposits using the following channels:
- Branch lobby
- ATMs that accept deposits
- Online Banking transfer
- US Mail
- Wire Transfer
- ACH (Automated Clearing House)
How can I access the money in my account?
- Use a Visa debit card or checks for purchases or payments
- Use your Visa debit card at an ATM to get cash
- Request cash back when using your Visa debit card at a store
- Use Free Online Bill Pay for making payments
- Call or visit a branch to request a cashiers check or wire transfer
- Make a withdrawal from any one of our branches
- Authorize recurring electronic money transfers to your account at another institution
How much money can I withdrawal using my debit card at an ATM?
The standard daily ATM withdrawal limit is $505 per debit card.
Does my debit card have a daily purchase limit?
Daily point of sale (POS) is $5,000.00.
How long does it take to receive a new debit card?
Debit cards can be printed at the time of new account opening.
How long does it take to receive new checks?
You should expect to receive your checks within 10 business days of opening an account.
Is there an advantage to eStatements over traditional paper statements?
Yes, definitely. Not only are eStatements better for the environment, but they are also more timely, secure and overall convenient. To get started with eStatements, login to your Online Banking, click on the E-Documents tab and follow the simple onscreen instructions.
What do I do if my debit card or checks have become lost or stolen?
To report a lost or stolen debit cards call:
- (509) 664-5453 Monday – Friday. 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- (800) 472-3272 After Hours
To report lost or stolen checks call your local branch as soon as possible during regular business hours, or you may place a Stop Payment request yourself in your Online Banking. There is a $25 fee for each Stop Payment request.