Cashmere Valley Bank was established September 24, 1932 by two brothers, Hy W. Rieke and H.H. Rieke, who moved to Cashmere after selling their interest in another bank in Odessa, Washington. Cashmere was chosen as the site to begin their new bank because the community was without a financial institution after the failure of two banks during the beginning of the Great Depression.
From the mid 1970s to the early 1990s, Cashmere Valley Bank opened 5 new branches to better serve the Wenatchee, Leavenworth and East Wenatchee communities.
Today, Cashmere Valley Bank has grown to include branches in Ellensburg, Cle Elum, Chelan and Yakima with a Municipal Banking office in Bellevue.
In addition to traditional financial services the bank also offers:
- Investment Services through Cashmere Valley Wealth Management
- Insurance Services through our Mitchell, Reed & Schmitten Insurance
- Mortgage Services through Cashmere Valley Mortgage
- Equipment Lease Financing
- Auto and Marine Dealer Financing
- Contract Servicing and Purchasing
The success of Cashmere Valley Bank is the result of maintaining a high level of personal service and controlling expenses so our fees and charges offer our customers the best value available. We remain committed to those principals that we feel are best summarized as, “the little Bank with the big circle of friends.”