With our Business Statement Savings account you will enjoy earning a competitive rate of interest without a monthly service charge fee. This account is designed for consumers who want to earn interest on their funds and do not have a need for checks.
- Only $50.00 to open
- $300 minimum daily balance requirement to avoid a $5 monthly service charge fee
- Unlimited lobby withdrawals
- Limited to 6 electronic debit transactions per month
- Interest bearing account
- ATM Access to a Savings account can be added to an existing Visa Check Card (Checking account required)
Click here for a list of our current rates.
Rates may change after account opening. Fees may reduce earnings.
What’s included for free
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Visa Debit Card
- Telephone Banking
- Bank-owned ATM access
- Four Foreign ATM Withdrawals, Balance Transfers, Inquiries and Deposits per month
- Online and Email Alerts
- Overdraft Transfer Protection (1)
- Automatic Funds Transfers
What you pay for
- Account Related Fees
- Monthly Service Charge Fee - $0.00
- * NSF-Return item fee (per Item) (1) - $25.00
- * OD paid item fee (per item) (1) - $25.00
- Excess Withdrawal Fee (each) (2) - $2.50
* In-person withdrawal, or electronic means other than point of sale or ATM transaction, unless you opt-in to Valley Balance Plus, then fees also apply to POS and ATM transactions.
- Statement Copies Online - $0.00
* Created by check, in-person withdrawal, or electronic means other than point of sale or ATM transactions
Account is subject to fees for other banking services as applicable.
(1) When you don’t have enough money in your account to cover a check or other item. These can potentially be avoided by taking advantage of Free Automatic Transfer Protection.
(2) Federal regulation limits non-teller withdrawal transaction on Savings and Money Market accounts to 6 per statement cycle. A $2.50 fee applies for each non-teller withdrawal transaction past the allowed six. Some examples of Non-Teller transactions include: automatic payments, debit card transactions, checks and drafts. Lobby and ATM transactions are not limited, and therefore are not subject to excess transaction fees.
Why is there a difference between the Interest Rate and the APY?
The APY, or annual percentage yield, is an annualized rate of return that accounts for compounding interest. The Interest Rate is an annualized rate of return that does not account for the affect of compounding interest.
How can I make deposits to my account?
Currently you can make deposits using the following channels:
- Branch lobby
- ATMs that accept deposits
- Online Banking transfer
- US Mail
- Wire Transfer
- ACH (Automated Clearing House)
How can I access the money in my account?
- Use a Visa debit card or checks for purchases or payments
- Use your Visa debit card at an ATM to get cash
- Request cash back when using your Visa debit card at a store
- Use Free Online Bill Pay for making payments
- Call or visit a branch to request a cashiers check or wire transfer
- Make a withdrawal from any one of our branches
- Authorize recurring electronic money transfers to your account at another institution
How much money can I withdrawal using my debit card at an ATM?
The standard daily ATM withdrawal limit is $505 per debit card.
Does my debit card have a daily purchase limit?
Daily point of sale (POS) limit is $7,500.00 per debit card.
How long does it take to receive a new ATM card?
You should expect to receive your free ATM card within 10 business days of opening a Checking. Savings accounts can be added to an existing card within 24 Hours.
What do I do if my debit card or checks have become lost or stolen?
To report a lost or stolen debit cards call:
- (509) 664-5453 Monday – Friday. 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- (800) 472-3272 After Hours