Convenient, secure, easy to use, and FREE! With Online Banking, you have real-time 24/ 7 access to your account information. Pair it up with Bill Pay, eStatements and, Online Financial Management (OFM) to take the hassle out of managing your finances.
OFM is an accurate, real-time, and complete view of your financial picture. With OFM you can aggregate data from more than 12,000 sources including banks, credit unions, investments, retirement, insurance, credit cards, and annuities. To get started, log into Online Banking, and click on the OFM tab. Upon first accessing OFM , you will be guided step-by-step through the setup process.
- Receive Electronic Statements & Notices
- View account balances & transactions in real-time
- Transfer funds between internal accounts as well as transfer funds to make a loan payment
- Transfer funds to and from external accounts with Bank-to-Bank transfers
- View images of cleared checks and deposited items
- View recent bank account statements
- Order Stop Payments
- Setup email and login alerts
- Reorder checks
- Easily manage your finances and budget with OFM
- Download account information
- Pay your bills
- Contact us through our secure message center
Benefits of OFM include:
- Ability to tract accounts and categorize transactions.
- Retain and review account, transaction, budget, and goal history.
- Assist in building net worth by tracking toward a budget or goal.
- Aggregate data from more than 12,000 sources into a single place.
- Monitor activity through alerts.
To enroll for Online Banking, please select the Enrollment Form listed below or for more information click on any of the User Guides listed below.