We provide financing on most types of commercial real estate. If you are expanding your current building, or want to purchase a new business location, Cashmere Valley Bank has the product for you. We offer fixed-rate, as well as commercial construction loans with committed take-out terms. Credit decisions are made locally by experienced lenders.
- Purchase, refinance, improvements or expansion
- Competitive interest rates
- Office space, retail, restaurant, industrial, agricultural or multifamily
- Up to 80% financing and amortization up to 25 years
- Owner occupied or non-owner occupied
- SBA programs available
How much down payment do I need?
Typically 20%. However, we have programs available that allow for less.
Can I use the equity in my property to finance a business expansion?
Yes you can. Your business is unique and requires individual consideration. Contact your local commercial lender, and get the attention you deserve.
I have heard there are programs available but I don’t know where to start.
What documents do I need to apply for a business loan?
Typically we will ask for 3 years of tax returns in addition to your business and personal financial statements.