- $100 initial opening deposit with $0 minimum balance requirement thereafter.
- No monthly service charge fee
- No per check or withdrawal charges
- Must be 16 years or older to open
What’s included for free
- Currency & Coin Purchases & Sales
- Online Banking, Bill Pay, and eStatements
- Mobile Banking
- Visa Debit Card
- Telephone Banking
- Bank-owned ATM access
- Four Foreign ATM Withdrawals, Balance Transfers, Inquiries and Deposits per month
- Online, text, and Email Alerts
- Overdraft Transfer Protection (1)
- Automatic Funds Transfers
What you pay for
- Monthly Service Charge Fee - $ 0.00
- *OD - Paid Item Fee (per Item)(1) - $ 25.00
- Stop Payment (each) (2) - $ 25.00
- Returned Item / Chargeback (3) - $ 0.00
- Check Images Online - $ 0.00
- Statement Copies Online - $ 0.00
(2) An order to request that the Bank not pay a check that has been written but not cashed.
(3) Occurs when a check you deposited into your account does not clear the account of the person who wrote it to you. The amount that you were given credit is withdrawn from your account, but no fee is charged to you.
How can I make deposits to my account?
Currently you can make deposits using the following channels:
- Any CVB branch lobby
- Any CVB ATM
- Online Banking transfer
- US Mail
- Wire Transfer
- ACH (Automated Clearing House)
- Bank To Bank Transfer
- Remote Capture
How can I access the money in my account?
- Use a Visa debit card or checks for purchases or payments
- Use your Visa debit card at an ATM to get cash
- Request cash back when using your Visa debit card at a store
- Use Free Online Bill Pay for making payments
- Call or visit a branch to request a cashiers check or wire transfer
- Make a withdrawal from any one of our branches
- Authorize recurring electronic money transfers to your account at another institution
How much money can I withdraw using my debit card at an ATM?
The standard daily ATM withdrawal limit is $505 per debit card.
Does my debit card have a daily purchase limit?
The daily point of sale (POS) limit is $5,000.00 per debit card.
How long does it take to receive a new debit card?
Debit cards can be printed at any branch at the time of account opening.
How long does it take to receive new checks?
You should expect to receive your checks within 10 business days of opening an account. Shipping is not included.
What do I do if my debit card or checks have become lost or stolen?
To report a lost or stolen debit card, simply sign into Online Banking, navigate to the Dashboard, Card Management, select the lost card, and toggle it over to "locked" status.
Alternatively, you may call:
(509) 664-5453 Monday – Friday. 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
(888) 297-3416 After Hours Only
To report lost or stolen checks call your local branch as soon as possible during regular business hours, or you may place a Stop Payment request yourself in your Online Banking. There is a $25 fee for each Stop Payment request.