Online Banking Security
Security is a top priority for Cashmere Valley Bank. Our Online Banking solution has multiple security features imbedded in its architecture to keep your information secure:
- In order to access your account information, your browser or device must support at least 128-bit encryption.
- You are required to choose your own Online Banking password. Only you should know your password. CVB representatives will never ask you for your password.
- If you incorrectly enter your User ID or password three times, you will be locked out of Online Banking.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) is required when signing into Online Banking or CVB Mobile. 2FA is an additional layer of verification that's required in addition to your User ID and password.
- You will be automatically signed out each time you close the mobile app or web browser tab, or after a period of inactivity.
- You have the ability to see all the devices used to access your account and remove any devices you are no longer using. You will also receive an email alert each time a new device signs in.
For more information about information security at Cashmere Valley Bank, please visit our Fraud Center.