Online Banking has multiple security features imbedded in its architecture to keep your information confidential:
- In order to access your account information, your Internet Browser must support 128-bit encryption.
- We utilize an intricate system of firewalls and filtering routers to secure your information.
- If the Online Banking is idle for more than 10 minutes, it will automatically terminate your session.
- You are required to choose your own Online Banking Password.
- If you unsuccessfully enter your Online Banking ID or Password three times, you will be locked out of the Online Banking until you contact us.
- We do not transmit account numbers over the Internet. We use Pseudo account names to define your accounts.
- The Login Count feature lets you keep track of how many times you have accessed your Online Banking account. You can reset the login count regularly to keep track of how many times your information is being accessed.