Stimulus Tax Payment
At Cashmere Valley Bank, the health and safety of our customers and employees is a top priority. We have been closely following the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and are following the recommendations set forth by Local, State and Federal health organizations.
Effective at the close of business today, March 19, 2020, for the safety of our customers and employees our lobbies will be available by appointment only. Please call (509) 665-1070 or (800) 860-0845 to set up an appointment. Rest assured you will have access to your safe deposit boxes and we will be here to serve your cash needs.
All Cashmere Valley Bank drive ups are currently open and we have increased sanitation measures at all locations. We have strongly encouraged our staff to take extra precautions to prevent the spread of germs and other bacteria as recommended by the CDC (Center for Disease Control). These extra precautions include:
- Encouraging employees to wash their hands frequently and keep a clean work space
- Nightly branch cleanings that are more thorough with an emphasis on disinfecting common areas and surfaces
- Emphasizing that employees stay home if they are sick
- Increased cleaning of ATM's and other common areas
- Postponing large company gatherings�
- Giving employees the option to wear gloves when handling currency
* In accordance with Governor Inslee's proclamation, in order for us to assist you in the branch, masks are required for employees &
customers. Thank you for helping keep our community healthy!
If possible, we suggest that our customers utilize our drive up windows, online, mobile and telephone banking resources. You can find more information on these products at the links below.
Defending Against COVID-19 Cybersecurity Scams
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has published a warning encouraging individuals to be on high alert for phishing, social engineering and disinformation campaigns relating to COVID-19. We recommend taking the following precautions to help protect you from scams and cyber-attacks:
- Email phishing is at an all-time high. Please verify with the intended recipient before you send out any financial information via email. Cashmere Valley Bank is not using third party services to send emails to clients regarding Payment Protection Program funding. Please visit our Fraud Center for more information about phishing and safe banking practices. Visit the FTC website for more guidance on Coronavirus scams.
- Please forward emails from us you feel may be fraudulent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Support at 509-665-1070.
- Use trusted sources such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC)—for up-to-date, fact-based information on COVID-19.
- Be wary of unsolicited emails with links and attachments, even if they claim to be from a government agency or COVID-19 medical experts.
- Ignore online offers and scam calls on reserving vaccinations. Trusted sources will release information regarding medical breakthroughs.
- Do not reveal personal or financial information over email, and do not respond to email solicitations for this information.
- Verify a charity’s authenticity before making donations. Do your own research. If you are unsure about a request through social media or a crowdfunding site, you can always go directly to a charity’s website and donate that way. Credit cards are the safest way to pay online - Never make donations via gift cards or wire transfers.