Need new equipment to take your business to the next level? Is your heavy duty work truck in need of replacement? Do you need some cash to build up your inventory? Cashmere Valley Bank can help; we offer term loans on equipment and rolling stock as well as unsecured term loans.
General Types of Commercial Loans and Features:
- Terms up to 84 months
- Up to 100% financing
- Length of term depends on life of asset
- Up to 100% financing
Working capital loans
Asset based lending
Finance inventory cycles
We also offer domestic letters of credit. Please contact your local commercial lender for more information.
Do you do loans to small business?
Yes we do. We have numerous programs available and would like to talk with you about your business. Contact your local commercial lender.
What documents do I need to apply for a business loan?
Typically we will ask for 3 years of tax returns in addition to your business and personal financial statements.
Where can I apply?
Business Operating Lines of Credit
Cashmere Valley Bank offers operating lines of credit to help you better manage your business’s cash flow needs. We offer secured and unsecured lines depending on your borrowing needs. We know that time is precious and you don’t always have time to make it to the bank. To help you, we allow you to make payments and draws on from your line of credit from your online banking account.
- Interest only payments
- Secured or unsecured options available
- Revolving with annual renewals
- Contact your local lender
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
The Small Business Administration (SBA) has created a program of government-guaranteed loans designed to help small businesses that may not otherwise qualify for credit get the funds they need. SBA loans make it possible to qualify businesses more easily and provide them with more flexible terms than conventional loan options, letting you preserve working capital for other expenses.
Who SBA loans are intended for
- Intended for small businesses who don’t fit traditional financing requirements.
- The business must be owner-operated and for-profit.
Advantages of a SBA Guaranteed Loan
- This is a great product for start-up businesses
- Collateral doesn’t have to meet conventional lending standards
- Loans can be used for almost any business purpose from working capital to purchasing a building
- Allows you to refinance existing debt for cash flow relief
- Up to 90% financing on buying existing businesses
- Terms can be as long as 7 years for working capital, 15 years for equipment, and 25 years for Real Estate
- Rates depend on the length of the term and the size of the loan
Helpful Links for Small Business
Small Business Administration Website - The official website of the Small Business Administration.
Evergreen Business Capital - A nonprofit organization authorized by the SBA as a Certified Development Company. They are one of our partners in facilitating SBA loan programs.
Ameritrust CDC - A nonprofit organization authorized by the SBA as a Certified Development Company. They are one of our partners in facilitating SBA loan programs.
NW Business Development Association - A nonprofit organization authorized by the SBA as a Certified Development Company. They are one of our partners in facilitating SBA loan programs.
US Department of Agriculture - The official website of the USDA.
Washington State Small Business Development Centers - A provider of expert business advising, training and research to businesses and entrepreneurs.